University’s Sports Complex
Our sports complex is the best place for health promotion and relax.
The exercise hall:
- is equipped with modern sportive facilities;
- there are high-qualified instructors;
- is possible to take individual lessons and to get a personal sport programmes.
- power aerobics: lesson for the work of all muscles groups in a hard mode for all levels with an equipment;
- step-aerobics: lessons includes different step-aerobics techniques using step platform;
- yoga: one hour lesson for power and grace increasing, psycho-physical balance;
- Japanese fencing (Kendo): Japanese martial arts based on the proficiency of using Samurai sword;
- ground gymnastics: lessons for the posture strengthening without hard heart loading;
- ABS + BUMS: high-effective training for the maximum impact on muscles;
- soul body dance: dance lesson with various dance styles.
The big sports hall:
During the year of study students can join the sportive sections and take part in all-Russian, municipal and district competitions in different sports: sport aerobics, basketball, volleyball, cheerleading, sportive tourism, Ping-Pong, mini football, chess, hockey.
Other facilities of the sports complex:
- sauna with a small pool;
- café with a big choice of sports nutrition;
- massage parlour;
- manicure and pedicure parlour;
- beauty parlor;
- fitness-testing parlour;